It’s a place of meeting and practice for ballet lovers and professionals, seminars, classes, professional discussions, qualification improvement and international humanitarian collaboration.
Firstly, though, it’s a space for specialized education: a ballet school for children and adults.
One of our main goals is popularization, conservation and development of a great national treasure which is classical Russian ballet.
In our centre:
- the entrance zone with a library, comfortable sofas and multiple tv screens that allow parents to monitor their children during classes or watch a translation of any of our master classes;
- Big Ballet hall (180 square meters);
- Small Ballet hall (111 square meters);
- a separate dressing room for our VIP guests;
- spacious separate dressing rooms for our male and female guests
- a costume room
All of our dancing rooms are equipped with unique ballet floors developed with professional dancers’ needs in mind. The complex floor structure helps our visitors avoid injuries and aids quick recovery while taking the weight off the back and joints.
We aim to develop a new dialogue between professional and amateur communities, to discover and promote new names, to popularize our common cultural heritage and create new choreographic masterpieces.