Holidays in St. Petersburg
Dear students and dear parents, we invite you to spend unforgettable ballet holidays! Interesting sightseeing, a visit to the Mikhailovsky Theater and viewing the play “Swan Lake”, a class in the Diana Vishneva’s studio and much more await you.
We have prepared a rich program for you; we called it “Ballet Petersburg”, because this city has gathered awe-inspiring ballet stars: Anna Pavlova, Agrippina Vaganova, Galina Ulanova, Rudolf Nureyev.
The Tour Program includes:
- Visit to the Vaganova Academy of Russian Ballet
- Visit to the Eifman Academy
- Attending a class at Diana Vishneva’s studio
- Visit to the Anna Pavlova Memorial Flat
- Mikhailovsky Theater: visiting + viewing “Swan Lake”
- Hermitage Museum (main building)
- Yusupov Palace, visiting “Ceremonial Halls and Theater”
- Fabergé Museum
The Tour dates are scheduled as: October 31 – November 03. Places are limited – applications are accepted until October 16.
We promise it will be one of your best holidays!
For details, please contact our administrators by phone +7 (985) 143-11-55; +7 (985) 138-84-25